Printed: July 5, 2020 8:24:23 pm
After a shutdown of greater than 100 days, all ASI-protected monuments will reopen for the general public from Monday (July 6). Union Tradition Minister Prahlad Patel on Thursday stated his ministry has given the go-ahead for all such monuments to welcome guests from July 6.
There are greater than 3,000 monuments below the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI), together with the Taj Mahal, Khajuraho temple, Sanchi Stupa, Pink Fort and Qutb Minar. The minister stated the monuments might be opened in “compliance of the state and district administration”.
Amid the Covid-19 pandemic, all of the monuments had been closed since Prime Minister Narendra Modi introduced the primary countrywide lockdown in March. As many as 3,691 centrally protected monuments and archaeological websites maintained by the ASI have been shut since March 17.
Final month, the Union Tradition Ministry permitted opening of 820 ASI-protected monuments which have locations of worship from June 8. Whereas the Taj Mahal remained shut, the Fatehpuri Masjid on the south-west nook of its entrance, the mosque on its premises and the Kali masjid close to it have been allowed to open.
SoP for opening all centrally protected monuments and museums:
These are the rules the federal government has laid down for the monuments which can be reopening.
* Solely these monuments/museums which can be in non-containment zone might be open for guests.
* All Centrally protected monuments and websites shall be certain by the protocol issued by the Ministry of House Affairs, Ministry of Well being and Household Welfare, as additionally any particular orders of the state and/or District administration.
* Entry tickets shall be issued by e-mode solely. No bodily tickets might be issued till additional orders.
* On the parking, cafeteria and so on., solely digital cost is allowed.
* Guests should share their telephone numbers on the entrance of monuments for the aim of contact tracing, if required later.
* There might be a cap on the variety of guests in choose monuments. The variety of guests for Taj Mahal has been capped at 5,000 a day (in two slots), whereas that of different widespread monuments is between 1,000 and 1,500.
* The guests shall follow social distancing. Using face cowl/masks is necessary. Entrance to have necessary hand hygiene and thermal scanning provisions. Solely asymptomatic individuals are allowed.
* There shall be designated routes for entry & exit and motion inside the monument. The route shall be one-way solely, with a single line sustaining norms of social distancing.
* ASI can limit entry to the weak and inside components of any monument.
* Guests shall be requested to stay to deadlines contained in the monument, so far as attainable. The safety employees contained in the monument shall be certain that there isn’t a crowding at any level.
* No group images is allowed inside the premises.
* All Sound and Mild Reveals and movies exhibits at monuments shall stay suspended until additional order.
* Autos shall be parked in designated areas. The contractor who runs the parking space shall acquire the parking payment by way of digital cost solely. No bodily money transaction is allowed.
* Guides and images with legitimate licence are allowed to work
* No meals/eatables shall be allowed contained in the premises.
* All of the employees shall be nicely protected as per well being protocol.
* Cleansing and sanitisation of monuments and museums, together with let blocks, benches and incessantly used surfaces, shall be performed at common intervals.
The is now on Telegram. Click on here to join our channel () and keep up to date with the most recent headlines
© IE On-line Media Providers Pvt Ltd